Thursday, June 14, 2012

DIY american apparel inspired clutch

hi lovies!!!! it's been a while since I've blogged, I miss you all! finally on summer break for a few weeks before summer school and kicked off today with my old friend...my sewing machine! my parents both know how to sew, my dad works the overlock machine like a boss and my mom the juki! i grew up learning to sew clothes and many different skills like threading the machines and which foot presser goes to what seams.

today I made an inspired, medium sized AA clutch. orange faux ostrich with black and gold zipper.


















(stuffed with some cotton for full effect)





not bad for my first time back with my old friend, juki. it's been a while and I am quite happy. some things can be tweaked to be better next time, but it's trial and error :)

hope you enjoyed! I hope to be back on blogger more often *fingers crossed* until then I post photos daily on instagram: SUPERGIANG, follow me on there if you have one!

XOXO,
giang

No comments: