Monday, January 23, 2012

Essie's "a crewed interest"




the whole reason I anticipated this collection for months was for this color! "a crewed interest" it's as amazing in person as it was in preview swatches. only down side is...this is my first Essie polish that is streaky and thin! I had to use 3 coats for the full coverage and color, but I don't mind doing do because it's that gorgeous!








flash washed it out, it's a lot more lively and beautiful in real life!









added some dots with orly's "Luxe" for fun!









I love "set in stones"' formulation!




need to build a wall rack ASAP! I saw a video a few months ago on how to do it with foam board, glue gun and duct tape...will get on it!

will you be getting anything from essie's spring collection?


xoxo,
giang

No comments: