Friday, December 23, 2011

payless "brash" block heel pumps

I saw these heels on extrapetite.com and she made them look so cute and the price tag was practically free! so I stopped by Payless and tried them on and loved them! the chunky, platform heel gives it a modern twist to a basic pair of black, suede pumps. I showed the cashier extrapetite's blogpost and the code and she asked her manager and they were kind and gave me the online 40% off in store. score! came out to $20 with a side of sole pads for no tripping. thanks for the info., extrapetite! my first pair of Payless shoes since jr. high school. for the price tag and what it is, I'm definitely getting a bang for my buck! these heels come in a light grey, too. perfect for any casual or dressy outfit :)







XOXO,
Giang

No comments: