Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OPI MUPPETS!


love my sister and daddy! i couldn't go pick up the muppets that i've been waiting for from imperial so they did it for me! i only got 7 out of 12 shades because the others were kind of dupable to ones i already have...and they have orly's mineral FX! i just got the silver one called "rock solid." can't wait to have em' in my possession and do some clear swatches, this blurry skype picture does not do the glittery-goodness  justice!

now onto the next wait for......

essie holiday collection 2011
(photos below curteousy of alllacqueredup)


and essie spring 2012!!! how amazing are these shades!?!?!

the nail polish feign in me never wants to die even when i tell myself to start "limiting" lol
are you guys planning on getting any of these collections?

XOXO,
Giang





No comments: