Tuesday, August 16, 2011

sephora by opi "going nude, eh?"


I'm having a bad nail day lol I couldn't paint correctly today for some odd reason and the color of the polish photographed so yellow, when it's clearly a grey-ish nude! gah!! thanks to my friend sher for gifting me this Canada exclusive shade! I love it! makes the nails look extra long!


going with the sephora for opi theme..
"going nude, eh?" and "only gold for me"





I couldn't get it even like my usual three coats so I used three coats!


two coats of "only gold for me on top" cause I did an uneven job so glitters hides it well, and I left seche vite out since it became too thick


I swear it's not yellow at all! my lame camera..it's a lot more nude and grey.


this is what it actually looks like!

http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/18664/the-hottest-fashion-look-for-nails-this-fallwinter-the-new-french/

the new French Mani for fall Lisa Eldridge showed in that video is amazing! I'm going to try it next!

xoxo,
giang


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: