Saturday, August 13, 2011

an oldie, but goodie. opi "tease-y does it"

I took this shade out of my stash to show it some love since I wanted some vampy nails, this color was from the "burlesque" collection (a good movie btw! I finally saw it last night. I love movies with singing) since the polish hasn't been used in a while it took a while to shake it up and mix up the layers of nail polish that settled, but after two coats it was nice again








a deep, vampy, plum with micro gold and red glitters in it





excuse the mess, I didn't clean the cuticles yet for this picture.

edit*
I took a long hot shower and the polish on the cuticles peeled off itself!



this color makes me excited for fall!


xoxo,
giang


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome survey, I love your site.

Zojirushi Bread Machine