Sunday, July 10, 2011

dinner/movie date night

twin and i are always down to get down and dirty, but at times we like to get dressed up and go out for a nice dinner since we both enjoy good food (the more fatty, the better) so our place of choice this week was "harvey's steakhouse" then after dinner we went out to bella terra for a movie, boyfriend suggested "bridesmaids" (i know, he wanted to watch a chick flick) so we went! it was sooo funny! we loved it more than hangover because it was definitely our type of humor! kept us laughing the whole movie, twin was laughing extra loud LOL



"cafe lu" pictures -hieu

we love to cam whore

sexy twin!!!


they give the yummiest bread basket here, corn bread, dinner roll and some wheat rolls, all so delicious and fresh with whipped butter on the side

twin's chicken vermicelli soup

my ceasar salad

we both got the same thing, prime rib with creamy horse radish sauce and garlic mashed potato, it was sooo good!!




love her to pieces!

the cow brothers :)

my future hubby lol

ice cream before the movies!

now to go die after all this food intake!



XOXO,
Giang

8 comments:

♥ Natalie said...

Awesome pictures! :D You look great

http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

CHAOTIC COOKIE said...

awwww dates with the bff are always fun. you ladies look oh so pretty in your sundresses!

Jacquelyn said...

Aw! You two look so pretty!!!!

Roxiita Guzman said...

nice blog & post
hihihi
:) you can find me at
http://englishbubble.blogspot.com/

& now on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RainingLights-ES/231614813529670

hope to see you there!
xx

Marqueelasvegas said...

Wow. your blog and pictures are amazing.
Nightlife Las Vegas

rach. said...

what a great blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance to check out mine i would really appreiciate your two cents on it! i would love to see what your opinion is!

follow me?
www.so--hi.blogspot.com

glitteryeyesxx said...

You're so beautiful, babe! You're definitely my type of girl...you know how to EAT!! :)

Mizz Entice said...

Super cute rompers!!! And that food looks delish! I love your blog! I will be following right away! I just realized at the bottom of some of your posts you blog from blogpress on ipad... I never tried it.. OMG!! I am super excited!1 I have been really sad that I couldn't find a blogger app. You hav emade my day!!! Downloading it as soon as I get home!!!!!
http://mizzentice.blogspot.com