Tuesday, June 7, 2011

leopard with opi "planks a lot" & "alpine snow"





nails are grown back long already after two weeks! did a quick notd :) promise this is the last of my animal prints, I'll move on to something else next


-orly's nail defense (holy Grail)
-opi's "planks a lot" (reminds me of this new planking hype everyones doing)
-opi's "alpine snow" my favorite white, so easy to work with and rich in color
-orly's "fancy fuchsia"
-opi's "bring on the bling"
-seche vite top coat




two coats of each, I took a million pictures in different settings to capture the true color








leopard with "planks a lot" then filled in with "fancy fuchsia" and some "bring on the bling"


topped off with seche vite





me planking at the gym, the boyfriend and his friends have been planking everywhere so my girlfriend and i thought it'd be funny

don't try it at home!


xoxo,
giang

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

12 comments:

Sarah said...

lOVE your nails!!! what a pretty floral pattern :D

Silence is Loud said...

very sweet mani!!

ShinyPrettyThings said...

your nails are always gorgeous! that planking pic cracked me up HAHAHA

Michelle said...

LOL! So that's what you call it! Planking! =))) HILARIOUS!

♥ Natalie said...

Ohhh~ I love it! Looks really pretty! (:

http://4seasons92.blogspot.com

CHAOTIC COOKIE said...

i still adore the cheetah! i need to try the orly defense. Do you use it as a base?

MaviDeniz said...

i love that color purple and how you did one floral nail! very cute

D.Sadie said...

I love your nails! That's so cute! You make me want to paint my nails again. Hehe. Great blog, hun. New follower.

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Dana Yoshimizu said...

LOL Planking! Too funny!!

& I absolutely love your nails. The white contrast with the leopard design is perfect! You're so creative with your nails :D Unlike, boring me. lol

Lisa said...

BAHAHAHA omgosh your planking picture cracked me up!!!

pink and purple pink and purple!! LOVEEEE!! omgosh i love your animal print nails hahah don't stop hahahah!

kirstyb said...

nails look absolutely amazing x

- susy - said...

ahhahah wth is this planking nonsense I keep seeing everywhere!? must Google it..