Tuesday, December 21, 2010

snowflake NOTD


Christmas is this weekend!!!! whooopiiieeee!!! so I decided to do another Christmas inspired NOTD! my attempt at drawing a snowflake failed, but you get the idea :)








as usual orly's "nail defense" for base coat and seche vite top coat

-opi "glitzerland" from the Swiss collection (2 coats)
-opi "bring on the cling" (1 thin coat) on top of "glitzerland"
-ring finger: opi "meet at jingle" (2 coats) from 2009 holiday collection
-white snowflake Sally hansen's "timeless white"

and green rhinestone on snow flake! :)



I need more practice! but hope you enjoyed!! I'm going to have a mini giveaway after the new years!! waiting on the Katy perry opi line! with the "black shatters" polish! happy Wednesday!

xoxo,
giang

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Mercedes said...

its so pretty!
could you follow my blog please!?

Elle said...

So pretty! I really like that on the ring finger. Your snowflake seems perfect... I can't draw for life lol

Kalmo said...

I think you did a great job on the snowflake! I like the rhinestone detail. :)

- susy - said...

niiiiiiiice the snowflake looks like a stamp! you did a good job

Lulu said...

so cute!! yay holidays is here :)

Jacquelyn said...

Your snowflake design turned out amazing! You did a good job on it!