Wednesday, October 6, 2010

new loves

I found the cutest, most comfortable pair of knee high boots! they're from bakers called the "Lila" and if you are a size 5-5.5 they only have that size available and the BEST part is they're half off! only 69.99!!!! grab em now! online or at the store! they can be worn thigh high or if you flip the top over then they're knee highs! super versatile! comes in grey and black!



in the picture top one is folded over and bottom one is left unfolded.. I recommend to try em in stores to make sure they're not too loose or not to snug :) let me know if you order! enjoy!!



XOXO,
Giang

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

15 comments:

siwing said...

what a great deal you got !! aww i'm size 6 1/2 lol.. they look good though! been wanting some thigh high boots..

Chau said...

I like these boots! I wish I had the money to buy these! T__T I miss you babe! xoxo

Kalmo said...

Great boots Giang! Thigh high boots are so hot right now and I'm sure you look awesome in them. ^^ Also congrats on getting them half off.

TinkerBi said...

omg.. they are super cute!! I wanna get em!

Anna said...

I love them, they are absolutely amazing.
I still can't believe the price.
xxx
Anna

miss D said...

theyre mad cute!! =) wish i was a size 5.. lol

♥Pauchichi♥ said...

Ahhhhh!!!! so cutttte! I wish we have winter here!!!

Elle said...

the boots are super schmexy giang! but i'm a size 7-7.5 >.< better luck next time... you gotta wear them and show us some pics =D

Kristin Leigh said...

hello =)

Those are so adorable. I've been eyeing a lot of knee high boots, but sadly...it makes me look like im drowning in quick sand with my 4'11 height.

might look into these those. amazing price!

xx
kristin

giang said...

@chau misssss you too, babe!!!

giang said...

thanks everyone!!

@kristin i am 5' and half inch babe and theyre perfect length on me! plus u can fold the top over! try em out!

Caroline :] said...

omg what a good price!! you really find all the good deals, babe!! These boots look like LOVEE!! they're so nice! I hope you can model them in your next blog post? I'd love to see what they look like on you!! you hot stuff!!<33 I want a pair of thigh-highs so badly!! hehe

Miss youu!!
♥ caroline

izumi said...

oOooo man i need to find a pair that fits my thunder thighs! but those look hawt :D

ipehishere said...

pretty bootsss <3

Jacquelyn said...

Those boots are HOT!!! I'm a size 8 and in boots I have to wear a 9. Also, that is awesome that you got them for half off!