Tuesday, October 19, 2010

nail polish fever!

soooo excited for china glaze holiday 2010 collection coming out end of this month or in november at my local beauty supply store!!!



and then by january of next year....OPI "katy perry" collection! all gorgeous colors and OPI's FIRST "black shatter" which is a polish when painted on the nails creates a shattered like effect!!! sooo cool! barry m has made one like this, but for those like myself in the U.S. we can now have access to it, in OPI formulation! i just wanted to faint when i saw this! sooo awesome!

the serena williams colors...with a lime green and shattered black set!

being the nail polish addict that i am...i am excitedddd for this!!!
hope you all are, too!


XOXO,
Giang

13 comments:

Tezza said...

i can't wait for the china glaze holiday collection too ! im into glittery nail polishes atm hehe :D

Katrina M said...

i had to read ur post..hehehe.. i think that black shatter is pretty cool.

- susy - said...

the ChG NP Holiday Collection looks so fun and sparkly.. I think i want it.. hahahaa

Lulu said...

OMGGGG I'm so excited!!! I must get all of them!!! I've tried those crackled nail polish from cover girls before, they were nice but really hard to remove/stained my nails, I am crossing fingers that the OPI ones are a lot better. eeeeeeee I'm so excited!!!

♥ Starryxuan said...

im excited! you are my nail polish enabler! :):)

Edna said...

OOOh, lemming the black shattered effect polish. I hope its easy to remove!

May said...

hu babe! omgosh i need to come haul the holiday collection in dec lol i love the kate perry collection. i want them all lol miss you<3

Kalmo said...

Oh thanks for posting pictures of all the new collections coming out, collecting np is an expensive habit for me. XD

Diana said...

I wish I could use these colors but my workplace requires plain pale pinks or nada. ;[

martienn said...

lovely ; ) your blog is really interesting :)


if you want follow me :* <3

Dana Yoshimizu said...

omg, I haven't bought nail polish in such a LONGGGG time >__<
& I can't wait for these to come out!! hahahah XD

izumi said...

haha oh noooo.. i forgot that i wanted these.. and came back to comment on this post and i am enabled again >_<

L said...

Look at what you did!!! lol CANDY!!!!