Thursday, April 22, 2010

FOTD (neutral, everyday look) & mini china glaze :)

this is the look i usually what i do when i go run errands or shopping around town
i recently picked up "blankety" lipstick by mac and i am in loveeeeeeeeee with it it's the nicest mauvy, nude shade...it's not too nude that it washes me out and it's not too bright..it's an amplified shade and it's super moisturizing and opaque and i loveee the texture! i also am loving "naked lunch" shadow by mac as a lid/inner corner color, i don't know how i didn't own it earlier!




FACE

MUFE "green" foundation primer
NARS sheer glow foundation in "barcelona"
MAC studio finish concealer in NW25
MUFE microfinishing powder
MAC "peachykeen" blush
MAC MSF in "refined" for highlighting of nose bridge and cheek bones
BENEFIT's "browzing" and LAURA MERCIER "brunette" brow pencil

EYES

MAC "painterly" painpot
MAC "naked lunch" on lid and inner corner
MAC "mulch" in crease
MAC "vanilla" for highlight
L'OREAL voluminous carbon mascara
STILA black smudge pot for upper liner
STILA "topaz" flesh toned colored eyeliner for lower lash line

LIPS

MAC lipliner in "oak"
MAC lipstick in "blankety"
NARS lipgloss in "greek holiday" (fabbbb lipgloss)





i stopped by another beauty supply store and they had no essie and limited OPIs, BUTTT they did have MINI, babbby sized, CHINA GLAZES! look how cute the little bottle it! it's perfect if you don't use your nail polishes often because it comes with less amount, but the same full sized brush!

the color below is called "SEXY LADY" and i loveeee it! only needed one coat of it plus another coat of seche vite top coat and it's not streaky and so easy to work with and super shiny, even without the top coat :)



to purchase BABY SIZED CHINA GLAZES...

GO HERE...

CALI BEAUTY SUPPLY #2
10561 Garden Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92843
(714) 638-1801

they have lotssss of beauty supply and random things and esp. mini sized C.G. :)



newest addition to my nail polish family


CHINA GLAZE "TINSEL", OPI "NO SPAIN, NO GAIN" & "JADE IS THE NEW BLACK" and OPI "CORONATION" from DESIGNER SERIES (pretty glitter that reflects rainbows in sunlight or lighting)



I AM WORKING ON GATHERING THE GOODIES FOR MY BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY, will have it up by next weeek! hope you're all having a happy hump day! off to do some productive things now!
EDIT: [the giveaway will take longer than i thought since i ordered some stuff from online and it'll take a week or two :)]



LOVELOVE


XOOX,
Giang


14 comments:

DiWiMakeup said...

I need to get that lipstick! The baby china glazes are so cute!

xo, Diana

Ahleessa said...

The Sexy Lady nail polish is hot!

Angie said...

I'm currently in love with Naked Lunch too, lol. Sexy Lady is definitely pretty! I'm sporting Essie Van D'Go and CG Peachykeen lately. They're super chic and fab for spring! I usually go to the beauty supply store named OK on Bolsa and Magnolia, in the ABC supermarket area. They always have the newest collections everytime I stopped by! Check it out babe!

giang said...

@angie ahh i really wanna get essie van d'go! and i loveee cf peachykeen! :) i will def check out OK beauty supply..i usually go to imperial beauty supply on bolsa and bushard, but sometimes they run out of the collections quick! thanks for the heads up, doll!

DSK said...

LOL BOF FTW! :)

hahahahaha, she inspires me to learn how to swim. I can't believe I don't know how. lol

I'm loving your makeup! NARS sheer glow in Barcelona, is that a shade lighter than Stromboli? That's the one I have, but I think Stromboli has a bit too much yellow in it. Reading your post makes me want to pick up makeup again :) So pretty!!!

Gnite babe <3

Young, Fabulous, and Pregnant said...

Love your nail color!

Lust said...

I love everything about this post!! your eyes are so pretty!

lust4makeup.blogspot.com

Angie said...

No problem babe! Btw, Essie runs go $3 a bottle at OK, and around $2.50(?) for CG at OK. Imperial, Bolsa and Bushard? I haven't been there yet. My mom has a beauty salon so I just usually go with her whenever she restocks her supplies. We should meet up and go shopping together one of these days! :D

giang said...

@angie shopping sounds like so much fun! where do you usually shop at? ok, i will check OK out tomm..do they carry OPIs, too? the OPIs, esp. the newest collection, sells out quick at imperial, but you should def. check out imperial, too! :)

ko0ty said...

Beautiful! I love Mac shades but I find their lipsticks a little too dry for my liking.

ayeme said...

I love this post and the way you do your makeup, looks simple, your eyes are so nice!

I've used Mac shades before, but not their lipstick. That lipstick you're using looks cute though!

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Beautiful eye look! :) I love natural looks because it really enhances your natural beauty :D awesome blog! I am a new follower :)

Jimin said...

just stopping by your blog :) your makeup look is flawless! you have gorgeous eyes :)

<3jimin

Angie said...

I shop West mall if I'm need for something quick, South Coast, Fashion Q's, and other places too many to name lol. Email me (vanilla dot august at gmail dot com) your fb or email addy babe and we should arrange something hehe. :)