Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY, CUPPIES & CF!!!

HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY CUPPIES AND CF TIFFFF!

YOU BITCHES ALREADY KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BOTH
CAUSE' I EXPRESS IT TO YOU DAILY!! HOPE YOU BOTH
GOT WHAT YOU WISHED FOR AND SEE YOU TOMM.
AT YOUR HOUSE TIFFIE FOR THE GET TOGETHER!
TWO BIRTHDAYS DOWN, FOUR MORE TO GO THIS MONTH!
SO MANY NOVEMBER BABIES! :D

UPDATES:
-HAD FOOD POISONING ALL WEEKEND FROM BAD THAI FOOD
-THREW UP FOR THREE HOURS AND WENT TO THE HOSPITAL
-WAS AT THE HOSPITAL FOR FIVE HOURS W/ AN IV STUCK IN MY ARM
-CAME HOME AND SLEPT FOR 24 HOURS AND BF FED ME PORRIDGE
-MISSSSSED OUT ON HALLOWEEN
-THE HALLOWEEN THEME WAS DISNEY PRINCESSES, DIDN'T GET TO WEAR MY ARIEL COSTUME :( MAJORRRR BOOOOOO
-OVERALL BADDDD WEEKEND
-WATCHED MICHAEL JACKSON'S "THIS IS IT" EARLIER TONIGHT
-IT WAS A GOOOD TRIBUTE, DEF. WORTH WATCHING, VERY AMAZING, HE IS AMAZING
-LOOKING FORWARD TO LEKLUMS, MCWEENERSONS, SHELLIES, AND DEEKAI'S BDAYS THIS MONTH OF NOVEMBER
-ALSO, AMERICAN MUSIC AWARD ON NOVEMER 22ND WITH MY BITCHES!!!
-GETTING GLAMMMED UP IN OUR COCKTAIL DRESSES! :)
-GETTING FULLY BETTER SO I CAN EAT SOME CRAWFISH AT BOILING CRAB!!!
-GOING TO SEE MY MOMMMMY TOMM!
-BROKEN WINDSHIELD IS NOW FIXED, FUCK THOSE MEXICANS.
-LAST BUT, NOT LEAST, I LOVE MY BF FOR TAKING SUCH GOOD CARE OF ME
& MY GFS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE WHEN I'M HEALTHY/SICK



PICTURES FROM TWO WEEKS AGO:
































SORRY ALL, I AM EXTREMELY TIRED AND LAZY TO TYPE LIKE HOW I ALWAYS DO...HONESTLY, I'VE BEEN LAZY WITH THIS BLOG, BUT WILL UPDATE WHEN THE MOOD STRIKES. HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL! NOTHING, BUT LOVE!!!!

XOXO,
GIANG

2 comments:

Fun Size said...

OOh Looks like you gals had tons of fun!!! I love all you gals' makeup, hair and outfits. You all look fab!

Sher said...

oh gosh asian kitchens arent the best! I found a hair (arm pit or else where!!!) in my soup today... ugh!!! wtf! hope youre doing better! I had a shitty halloween too :(! but you still look good in the pics :)