Monday, September 14, 2009

THE YEAR IS ALMOST OVER!!

EDIT: FOR THOSE WHO ARE MAKE UP ADDICTS WHO DON'T ALREADY KNOW...SEPHORA.COM is having their make up sale and there are LOTS of products!! esp. the CK collection...lots of gooodies for a CHEAP PRICE! take a look if you havn't already!

Hi Beauty Bloggers!
I am sitting here watching "America's Got Talent" and I am looking through this year's pictures...CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FALL ALREADY!!! It's time for boots/scarfs/long sleeves/coats WEATHER! I love this time of year!! And I'm so excited for SIXXX more of my girlfriends' birthdays to end the year with. There is going to be lots of celebrating and presents shopping funnn! I have been meaning to organize my crazy make up stash and do a blog post on it...I promise I'll get it up by this week to those who are curious. I have not bought make up in over 3 months and I am starting to feign it. Especially with the "Black Mac Collection" coming out at the end of this month. I also want to get my hands on "Smoke&Diamonds" eyeshadow by MAC and some Flourabundance LipGlass. :D going to head to the MAC counter by the end of this week to grab those. Fall nail polishes are so gorgeous...esp. with the matte colors..the dark purples, blacks, browns, and blues. Keeping my eyes open for those. My CF shellie got me two really nice brownish/purple polishes from Essie & OPI to start off for fall. THANKS, CF!! mwahs! I already have a lotta dark varnishes from last year which I would include with the makeup stash post this week. In the mean time...hope you girls are all having a fantastic start of the week and here are some eye candies. I really need to pick it up on the make up blogging...It's just so much work...I get behind :l esp. with school & life getting in the way..Promise I'll start blogging about makeup more. :D LOVE LOVE!



CUPPIE'S ENGAGEMENT (traditional vietnamese one in our "AO DAIs"



cutting the cake...those traditional dresses were HOT! we had to change

my beautiful CF tiff & me

the bride and her three bridesmaids! so excited for her wedding next year!

a random sunday night out :D



V20Hhhhh

bestie's afterafter party :D



Yellow Fever!

Bestie & Me



HOT ASS DAY AT KNOTT'S BERRY FARM!

I got a pickle, I got a picklee ayyayyay



Sharks Friday! MJ Tribute








Fourth of July BBQ!



cute fruit creation for the potluck ;D



CALABASAS two days getawayyyy



thanks so much cuppies for the HK bling on my wrist ;D

deekai n' the milllfff




EMBERRRRR

always rocking the hello kitty bling..gonna do a post on all my HK stuff soon :)



SHARKS FRIDAY! GNO!




GIRLS NIGHT IN! POTLUCK!

playing TABOO! we get catttty!

aweee, all our phones

it's getting intense..my HK blankey on the ground

HAHHAHAHAa

MY INFAMOUS SPINACH DIP!!!

yummmmy foods!

these cookies are sooooo cuteeee & yummmmy! has our initial on em'



VEGAS!!!!

my babbby n' me

teased hair not combed yet

done! ready to hit up XS!



My 22nd birthday! HOT PINK HELLO KITTY themed



cause' my gfs are brand named jeans whores

the cake was soooooo cute, i didn't wanna eat it :(((

cutting the cake

HK BLINNNNG!



BESTIE'S 24th BDAY! YELLOW CRAZY!



MEDIEVAL TIMES!!!

sighs* so many memories...alll that clubbing n' good times. I LOVE YOU, BITCHES. I know you all STALK me and read this. We have all been through SO MUCH and I love each and everyone of you more each day. I AM BLESSED to have a group of bad ass, down to earth bitches who have my back. We don't fake the funk. I can't wait for the six other bdays!!!! DUN DUNN DUNNNNNNN...




See you all on the next entry...


XOXO,
Giang


6 comments:

Sher said...

how gorgeous! love traditional garb! you all look so gorgeous! lol I love pickles tooo!! I wish I was going out as much as you! I get so bored here at home :\ your dip looks good! whats in it? haha the HK cookies are so cute! did you guys buy them? what??! it was your bday??? did I miss it? omg when?

LipGlossGossip said...

Aww your HK cake is so cute! And I love all your pink dresses! That's so nice to have such great friends like that! :-)

Iyah said...

Awww.. the birthday cake is the cutest!! I want a HK theme too!!! :] seems like a great birthdAY FOR you! :] I wish I have more "girl" friends here :]

Iyah said...

I'm from San Bernardino County :] near Riverside.. :]

Bombchell said...

loved loved loved the pics!!! the hello kitty food, rock & republic jeans look, and your outfits are super cute. lol @ your teased hair.

& thanks for the Sephora sale info

Shopn'Chomp said...

Hiya! Love all your pics...gorgeous girls, hot pink hello kitty themed par-tay, cute yummy cookies...what's not to love?! :)