Tuesday, September 15, 2009

stila Barbie doll'd up palette


Hi girls!
This is my first make up related post! I am laying in bed and posting this from my iPhone.. I have been eyeing this palette for the last few days. It looks amazing! It's twelve shadows for the price of $28 US dollars! you get great bang for your bucks cause stila shadows are very pigmented and never fail to please! the palette is called "Barbie loves still all doll'd up palette" the outside of the case is hot pink and the inside has four circles with four trio shadows.. the colors work well together or to mix and match! I am going to check ulta and/or sephora for this baby! great for birthday gifts or just for yourself!









the blue,black, and silver looks so good!


enjoy everyone! if you don't know about this already! :)

xoxo,
giang

-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

Sher said...

wow that palette looks so useful! I dont know why but I was never really into palettes.

Mac It Pink said...

hey girl!! ohhh ive been lemming to get something from the barbe line from stila..this looks promising!!

XOXO

KristaCherie said...

Thanks for the commnt girl! Are you getting this palette? If you are let me know how you like it! The Smudge Pots look interesting esp. the Black with pink glitters ;)

Lilee said...

niiice!

KristaCherie said...

OOOOO haul!! I can't wait to see what you get!!! A girl can never have too much make-up ;)